Why LGBT Floridians MUST Elect Hillary Clinton!
Hillary Clinton today gave a speech highlighting how Donald Trump’s is built upon hatred and bullying. Here is an excerpt.
Donald Trump’s campaign is built on prejudice and paranoia. He’s questioned the citizenship of the first African American president, he has a disturbing pattern of courting white supremacists, he’s been sued for housing discrimination against communities of color. He’s attacked a judge for his Mexican heritage, and he’s promised a mass “deportation force.” He has helped an ugly, radical fringe take over one of America’s two major political parties and get within reach of the most powerful office in the world. Throughout this campaign, he’s shown us exactly who he is and what he stands for. We believe him.
Here’s a video of his new campaign “leadership”.
TRUMP ON LGBT AMERICANS:
- Donald Trump opposes marriage equality.
- Trump has suggested as president he would appoint Supreme Court justices that would overturn the Supreme Court’s decision on same-sex marriage.
- Trump’s proposed Supreme Court picks had a history of anti-LGBT positions.
- Trump supported “religious freedom” laws that discriminated against LGBT Americans.
- Trump would rescind the directives protecting transgender people from discrimination, arguing they were just a “tiny, tiny portion” of the population.
- Trump supports North Carolina’s hateful HB2 law barring people from using restrooms and other public facilities that correspond to their gender identity.
- Trump’s religious advisory board contains a number of anti-LGBT activists.