Reggie Greer, Nikki Fried, Stephanie Murphy, Manny Diaz, Michele Rayner, and more at LGBTQ Dems Virtual Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 5, 2021
Virtual Conference to be held on March 6 from 10:30am ET – 1pm ET
DELRAY BEACH, FL – The 2021 Winter Conference brings together LGBTQ+ activists and allies from around Florida; federal, state and local elected officials; Democratic Party officials; and subject matter experts to bring together the LGBTQ+ community and lay the groundwork for 2022.
Feature speakers (in order of appearance) include:
- Florida Democratic Party Chair Manny Diaz
- Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services Nikki Fried
- Florida Democratic Party Executive Director Marcus Dixon
- U.S. Representative Stephanie Murphy
- Duval County Democratic Party Chair Daniel Henry
PANEL: The role of black women in Florida politics
- Jasmen Rogers, Folding Chair Consulting
- Kezia Gilyard, Kezia M. Gilyard, LLC
- Alex Audate, QueerMigration Law
- Jamecia Gray, Peak Power Strategies
- State Representative Michele Rayner
PFLAG Executive Director Brian Bond
White House Director of Priority Placement and Senior Adviser on LGBTQ Issues Reggie Greer
The virtual conference will be streamed live on the Florida LGBTQ+ Democratic Caucus Facebook page starting at 10:30am ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021. This event is open press, but media are requested to register here.
Following the conference, the caucus will hold its membership meeting and elect new officers. The membership meeting and election is closed to press.
# # #