The Florida LGBTQ+ Democratic Caucus and its county chapters endorse in all levels of government from President to School Board. Candidates may submit a request for endorsement after the qualifying period is complete. Candidates for federal and statewide office may apply to the state caucus for endorsement.
- 2020 Congressional Candidate Questionnaire
- 2020 State Legislative Candidate Questionnaire (Coming Soon)
Candidates for state legislature as well as county and city offices are encouraged to apply to your local chapter for endorsement. Please see the Chapters page for a list. If no chapter exists in your area, you may apply to the state caucus using the legislative candidate questionnaire above.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
2020 Congressional Endorsements
- Rep. Al Lawson (CD-5)
- Rep. Stephanie Murphy (CD-7)
- Rep. Darren Soto (CD-9)
- Rep. Val Demings (CD-10)
- Rep. Charlie Crist (CD-13)
- Rep. Kathy Castor (CD-14)
- Rep. Alcee Hastings (CD-20)
- Rep. Lois Frankel (CD-21)
- Rep. Ted Deutch (CD-22)
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (CD-23)
- Rep. Frederica Wilson (CD-24)
- Rep. Debbie Murcarsel-Powell (CD-26)
- Rep. Donna Shalala (CD-27)